Favorite Vegan Holiday Dessert Recipes ❤️ What could be sweeter than celebrating the holidays with these scrumptious vegan treats? Here's a collection of some of the best vegan dessert recipes from our kitchen to yours. Happy Holidays from The Carrot Underground! 🥕
When you think of the winter holidays, what is one of the first things that comes to mind? For me, it's four things . . . family, festivities, fun & FOOD, or should I say FUDGE? Old fashioned homemade vegan fudge is definitely one of the first on my list - followed by cookies, cakes, quick breads and pies.
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn from purchases at not additional cost to you.
The following are classic traditional holiday recipes and beloved family favorites - including fudge - which we have elevated by using all vegan or plant-based ingredients. I hope you find them to be as exciting and delicious as we do!
Favorite Vegan Holiday Dessert Recipes
- Homemade Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
- Old Fashioned Vegan Fudge
- Vegan Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake
- Velma's Vegan Devil's Food Cake
- Simple Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Best Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- Vegan Orange Cranberry Bread
- Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Vegan Shortbread Ted Lasso Would Love
- Easy Vegan Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
- Vegan Palmier Heart Pastries
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Dream Pie
- Easy Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- Mom's Easy Vegan Apple Pie
Homemade Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
Old Fashioned Vegan Fudge
Vegan Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake
Velma's Vegan Devil's Food Cake
Simple Vegan Zucchini Bread
Best Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Pie
Vegan Orange Cranberry Bread
Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
Vegan Shortbread Ted Lasso Would Love
Easy Vegan Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
Vegan Palmier Heart Pastries
Easy Vegan Chocolate Dream Pie
Easy Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Bread
Mom's Easy Vegan Apple Pie
Never miss a recipe!🥕
Subscribe to our free newsletter & receive our downloadable and printable vegan grocery shopping list as a thank you!
Happy Holidays from The Carrot Underground!🥕
Did you enjoy these favorite vegan holiday dessert recipes?
I'd love to hear about it!
Please rate them ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ on the recipe pages. Sharing your experience helps others decide if they want to give them a try too. Thanks a bunch!🥕