Best Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Pie 🎃 Enjoy the fall flavors of pumpkin & spice with this simply scrumptious vegan pumpkin pie recipe.
Autumn weather just inspires me to bake. When the temperature cools down, it’s time to turn on the oven. Harvest season is a great reason to celebrate vegan living and I can’t think of a better way to get into a festive fall mood than to bake a pumpkin pie. The amazing aroma of spices and pumpkin wafting from your kitchen will make your home feel cozy and welcoming.
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn from purchases at no additional cost to you.
This pumpkin pie has just the right balance of spice. Not too little, not too much . . . just right. The rich creamy texture and flakey crust combine to create the perfect sweet something to finish your Thanksgiving feast or to enjoy with an afternoon cup of tea. If you love pumpkin pie, you really should give this one a try.
How to make vegan pumpkin pie
Have ever wondered how to make a vegan pumpkin pie from scratch? It’s much easier than you may think! With just a few basic ingredients and a pie crust ready to fill – you’ll can create the best pumpkin pie ever!
There’s nothing quite like a homemade pie crust. If you haven’t made one before, you may be surprised just how easy it is to create your own flakey & delicious crust. This recipe for an easy vegan pie crust is my go-to for sweet or savory recipes that require a crust, including our fan favorites: Vegan Lemon Meringue Pie, Vegan Spinach Mushroom Quiche, Easy Homemade Vegan Pot Pie and Vegan Easy Cheesy Broccoli Pot Pie.
🥕Note: If you don’t have time to make your own crust, no worries! You can use a vegan store-bought crust or pie dough instead.
Mini Pumpkin Pielettes
This recipe creates one 9″ pie or 12 of these cute individual mini pumpkin pielettes. 🥕See complete instructions in the recipes below.
🥕Here’s a few more of our favorite fall-inspired baked dessert recipes!
- Easy Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Bread
- Easy Vegan Apple Pie
- Vegan Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake
- Vegan Orange Cranberry Bread
- Easy Vegan Old Fashioned Apple Crisp
very vegan 🌱 very good
Best Homemade Vegan Pumpkin Pie
- 15 oz pumpkin puree canned
- 1 C sugar white
- 3/4 C almond milk unsweetened
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp ginger ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg ground
- 1/8 tsp cloves ground
- 1 pie crust unbaked – see recipe for easy vegan pie crust or store-bought
- Preheat oven to 375° 🥕See special instructions for mini pumpkin pielettes – below.
- Pour pie filling ingredients into a blender. Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon pumpkin mixture into uncooked pastry pie crust.
- Bake at 375º for 1 hr for whole pie 🥕See baking instructions below for °mini pielettes.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack to allow filling to set.
- Serve with non-dairy whipped topping.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, please consider rating it using stars in the comments below. It helps other readers and allows more people to find it online. I love hearing from you! Let’s keep in touch!