Best Vegan Meatless Meatballs 🌱 We've raised the bar with this classic staple. This recipe is easy to prepare, loaded with fantastic flavor, marvelous texture and packed with protein. Get ready for the best vegan meatless meatballs ever!
My husband John loves to cook even more than I do. He has a natural knack at combining flavors and seasonings often resulting in the most amazing dishes. This is one of those. He had been watching a local food show on TV and was intrigued by a very non-vegan recipe for sliders the host was demonstrating. The next day, John was pulling these insanely good meatballs out of the oven. This is his recipe.
You won't miss the 'meat' in these fantastic meatballs. This vivacious vegan version of traditional meatballs is going to be your #1 go-to dish for summer entertaining, tailgate events, and everyday fare. Serve as a slider, sandwich, on top of spaghetti, pasta, or all by itself with our favorite homemade vegan marinara. You won't believe how incredibly hearty and satisfying these yummy meatless meatballs can be. Simply delicious!
These marvelous meatless meatballs can be dressed up for an elegant meal.
Or simply served as casual fare.
You'll be sure to score points at your next tailgate party!
🥕Note - You will find that I have listed specific brand/products for this recipe. These are ingredients that we have found to be exceptional in taste, texture and quality. Fortunately, most of these products are offered in stores throughout the U.S., as well as online. I have provided links to each of the products to make it easier for you to locate them in your area. If you can't find these products, you can substitute with any vegan burgers and sausages.
🥕 Watch us prepare this recipe on our video!
Serve these with any of these easy & delicious vegan dishes!
- Vegan Spinach Ricotta Stuffed Shells
- Simple Homemade Vegan Marinara
- Best Vegan Zucchini Ravioli
- Garden Squash Casserole
- Easy Vegan Mashed Potatoes
very vegan 🌱 very good
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, please rate it using stars in the comment section below the recipe. It helps other readers find it online & decide if they want to give it a try too!. Thanks a bunch!🥕
Best Vegan Meatless Meatballs
- food processor
- large bowl
- baking sheet
- Chef's knife
- large spoon for mixing
- 4 Beyond Meat burgers (4 patties) Beyond Meat The Beyond Burger
- 2 Field Roast Italian vegan sausages Field Roast Italian Sausages
- 6 oz vegan cheese (¾ package )Miyoko's Fresh Italian Style Mozz
- 1-½ C breadcrumbs Panko Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 C parsley Italian parsley - freshly chopped
- 3 vegan egg replacer* equivalent of 3 eggs using vegan egg replacer
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 425º
- Break apart burger patties and sausages with a fork or food processorand put into large bowl.
- Prepare equivalent of 3 eggs using vegan egg replacer.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl. Thoroughly knead or mix all ingredients together.
- Once combined, spoon mixture onto cutting board.
- Pat into 1" thick rectangular block. Cut block into 12 equal squares.
- Shape squares into balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 425º for 20-25 minutes, until browned.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve with marinara, pasta, as sandwiches or sliders, in soups,or as a side with a fresh green salad. Enjoy!
These are estimated values generated from a nutritional database using unbranded products. Please do your own research with the products you're using if you have a serious health issue or are following a specific diet.
HI .. What Parmesan are you two using?? I'd like to try it!! Thanks, SVM
Connie Edwards McGaughy
Hi Stacye, that is vegan parm from Violife. We love it. https://amzn.to/3ebLLZj
Connie Edwards McGaughy
Loaded with protein and fantastic flavor, these meatless meatballs are so good!