Easy Vegan Cornbread 🌽 A lightly sweet and fluffy classic quick bread made with all plant-based ingredients. Moist and delicious with whole corn kernels & maple syrup. Yum!
Cornbread is like the perfect fusion of a quick bread and cake. Made with cornmeal, flour, vegan butter, sweet corn kernels and maple syrup, this quick & easy recipe is simply scrumptious!
This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn from purchases at no additional cost to you.
How to make easy vegan cornbread
This easy vegan cornbread will become one of your go-to recipes anytime you want to prepare the perfect pairing with a bowl of soup, stew or chili. The ingredients are all items you would typically keep in your kitchen.
It only takes a few minutes to make and a single batch serves up to 12 people. If you don’t eat it all in one day, simply store leftovers in an airtight container and it will stay soft and fresh at least another day or two.
See the full recipe below
Enjoy this vegan cornbread hot from the oven with these easy & delish dishes!
very vegan 🌱 very good
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, please rate it using stars in the comment section below the recipe. It helps other readers find it online & decide if they want to give it a try too!. Thanks a bunch!🥕
Easy Vegan Cornbread
- Medium mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
- 8" square baking pan or cupcake pan
- 1 C corn meal
- 1 C all purpose flour
- ¼ C maple syrup scant cup
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 C vegan milk rice, oat, almond, cashew, your choice
- ⅓ C vegan butter melted
- 1 vegan egg replacer* equivalent of 1 egg using vegan egg replacer
- ⅓ C sweet corn fresh, frozen, or canned
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Prepare baking dish by lining with parchment or greasing with butter or oil. If using a muffin pan, use paper liners or oil.
- In medium bowl, combine corn meal, flour, baking powder and salt.
- In small bowl, mix milk, melted butter, maple syrup, prepared egg replacer, and corn.
- Add wet ingredients to dry. Combine until just blended. Don't over-mix.
- Pour into prepared baking dish or muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 – 27 minutes, until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ If you’ve enjoyed this recipe, please rate it in the comments below. Sharing your experience helps others decide if they should give it a try too. Thanks a bunch!🥕